Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always see Murano's on the road in Central Jersey... could it be you ?? :D I wonder if these Mo owners have posted in the forum when I see them. Hummmm.

If you would like to share... and live in New Jersey, where and who....

Town: Old Bridge

Color Murano: Platinum

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Everywhere from Randolph (home) to West Long Branch where I attend school and Newark where I work, I'm sure I've seen plenty of nissamurano.org members and have not had a clue.

The amount of muranos in NJ has really exploded since the 05's came out. I used to see one or two a week and now its at least three a day, but I still see more FXs on the road so I'm happy :cool:

Town: Randolph, Newark, Long Branch
Color: Sunlit Copper with tints all around and Toyo tires, my attempt to stand out a little bit

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
Trenton <-> Parsippany and Trenton <-> GWB

I frequently drive from the Trenton area to Parsippany via 31/202 -> 202 -> 287 and to NYC via the Turnpike to the Lincoln Tunnel and the GWB, always 7A to 16E/18E (never take the Western Spur). Search here for "Cross Country, baby!" to see what I'm driving. Usually 80ish on 287 and 90ish to touching 100 on the turnpike.

·
Registered
81 Posts
town: old bridge
murano:glacier pearl

if you see or hear a Mo pumpin its system its most likely me :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
j a y said:
town: old bridge
murano:glacier pearl

if you see or hear a Mo pumpin its system its most likely me :D
So we live in the same town... we have to end up bumping into each other at some point.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Town: Sparta, NJ
Color: Midnight Blue

I've seen plenty of Muranos on I-80. They may become as common as the Civic/Accords for SUVs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
East Brunswick here, neighbor!
Mine's '03 midnight blue SL with everything but NAV, probably the first in the state, I leased it on 01/26/2003..anyone earlier?
Right now I am wondering whether I should buy it out($19K with 39,000 miles) when my lease ends in April 2006.
I am concerned with people having tranny problems.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
disla said:
East Brunswick here, neighbor!
Mine's '03 midnight blue SL with everything but NAV, probably the first in the state, I leased it on 01/26/2003..anyone earlier?
Right now I am wondering whether I should buy it out($19K with 39,000 miles) when my lease ends in April 2006.
I am concerned with people having tranny problems.
Hey Neighbor... I was just there yesterday, playing golf at foresgate, then went to the mail to see a movie in the evening. I see so Muarno's now on the road it's nuts. It's like they are rats and just populating and taking over the road. You probably know best since you had one from a few years ago when there were probably none on the road. I bet in another 3 years, everytime I stop at a light, I'll see a Murano around somewhere.

I don't know about keeping it... that is a decision you have to make since there are a lot of variables... lower payments/new car/owning/etc...

Unless they change the look of the Murano and I like it better... I'm keeping mine until it is ready for a headstone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts