Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, just joined the forum and thought I'd say hi. I just purchased a Platnum 2012 and should be getting it next week. I ordered the Saphire Blue Onyx but have not seen the colour in person yet. I'm hoping it was a good choice. I have owned a 2003 G35 since new and thought I'd add another whip to the stable.
Do I have any surprises in store for me or are these pretty sound vehicles? I see lots of complaints in the forum so I hope they have worked out a lot of the issues if there were any. :)
Look forward to meeting some of you if you ever do car meets. I usually hang over at G35Driver and My350Z, so I'm hoping this group is similar in interests and enthusiasm when relating to cars.

Cheers!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome! 2 very nice cars! :)

This forum isn't as busy as those others but is still informational and has some good members that help out.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everybody. I know these forums are worth their weight in gold so I immediately became a lifetime member. I plan on having this MO for quite a while. I was already able to download the service manual and find out about the override device for the navi/back up camera etc. and ordered it from "Car Kit Company". Hopefully it's as easy as they say it is to install. Does anybody else have experience with this kit?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks everybody. I know these forums are worth their weight in gold so I immediately became a lifetime member. I plan on having this MO for quite a while. I was already able to download the service manual and find out about the override device for the navi/back up camera etc. and ordered it from "Car Kit Company". Hopefully it's as easy as they say it is to install. Does anybody else have experience with this kit?
Welcome to the forum!!

I have one of these kits and its literally a plug and play system.
Very easy to install and works great.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, my wife and I took the MO for a trip down to Nashville, stopping off in Atlantic City for a day. A total of abot 40 hours of driving! The car drove like a dream, very comfortable and smooth. I think I will be happy with this purchase. :) The remote bypass for dvd, camera and nav worked awesome and was definitely needed on a long trip like this. My wife was able to play with the nav while I was driving which helped tremendously.

Just thought I'd share! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts