Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Just wanted to say what a totally cool site!! You guys gave me a ton of good information to get started before I bought. For whatever reason MO's always stood out to me so when my wife was hinting she wished she had a new car I got serious and started looking as well as reading all the posts on the site.

Long story short I bought her an 05 SE AWD Blue/ Charcoal Leather Touring PKG, VDC, Chrome Wheels with all the little Xtra's as a surprise..... Needless to say it went over pretty well and she LOVES it!!

Here is the funny part I like the damn thing so much I am going tomorrow to look for one for myself.

Love the car, Love the site, THANKS for all the great info!!!!

:cool:

·
4,664 Posts
Sure you don't want a matching G35x so you can swap back and forth?

·
Registered
758 Posts
2forNow

Welcome to the site!!. I originally bought the Murano for my wife, but liked it so much I just flat out stole it from her. She really likes it too and I have often thought of trading in our other car for a used Murano. Only problem is the payments on even a used Murano would be much more than I'm willing to spend (again!). I have kid's that are just a few years from college (Yikes). Good luck with your Murano and your quest for another one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I did it... Just drove home in a new Platinum on Charcoal Leather SE AWD w Touring Package.

And Yes I would "LOVE" a G35, but unfortunatly work would not consider it an appropriate car for field sales and I would lose my nice little monthly car allowance so no luck on that front.....

And thanks pcs15394!!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Congratulations, Congratulations a MO a day while sure keep a smile on your face. :) :)

& it doesn't hurt to keep the little lady happy too! ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Doubly Good!

Congratulations and please post pictures of these new fraternal twins. ;)

You must have a smile a mile wide! :D

·
Registered
777 Posts
Now I know how how the Mini MO must have gotten it's very close resemblence. :2:

·
Registered
48 Posts
How about a new Mo for your long lost cousin in PA ? Congrats and good luck on your twins;)

·
4,664 Posts
2forNow said:
Well I did it... Just drove home in a new Platinum on Charcoal Leather SE AWD w Touring Package.

And Yes I would "LOVE" a G35, but unfortunatly work would not consider it an appropriate car for field sales and I would lose my nice little monthly car allowance so no luck on that front.....

And thanks pcs15394!!
Not even the Sedan? That's what I'd get if I didn't need the room for big boxes... Although, I'd miss the CVT. I'm in field sales as well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I agree, this site... or should I say the members on this site are so knowlegeable, i now know more than my sales rep. Unfortunately I am still waiting for my Mo to arrive. I ordered a sunlit copper/charcoal SE. Hope I don't get sick of the colour. Right now i think it rocks, in four years from now it might suck, oh well then I'll paint it black. I am on pins and needles waiting for that damn car. I already bought my Zaino kit so it shines like glass in the sun.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Ella138 your gonna LOVE your sunlit copper/charcoal SE!! The SE has the handling of a sportscar and the charcoal interior is ELEGANT..... you will be very happy.

OK Jaak, I have to admit I do love the G35 a lot!! but I was totally ok getting 2 MO's as we have an 02 Z06 Corvette, fairly moded as our weekend fun car so during the week I just enjoy all the extra room and comfort along with my wife :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts