Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals, I've been lurking for a while but decided to join the forum after buying a new Murano on Monday. This forum seems much more "mature" than previous car boards I've joined (Honda Prelude and BMW E46). Thanks for the info so far and I look forward to checking in regularly!

2006 Murano SL
AWD
Touring Package
Midnight Blue w/ Charcoal Leather

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Welcome aboard, love the color you picked:29: :29: :29:

·
Registered
781 Posts
I like the chrome moldings Nissan is is doing now. It helps the lines on some of the darker colors.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome! Nice color and choice. Damn....should have waited a year:cursin:

·
Registered
415 Posts
I said it before, and I'll say it again, I wish I waited a year. The chome moldings look sweet!

Not to poke fun at you JCM_Murano, but you may want to adjust your antenna. That thing is sticking straight up:2:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Coness said:
Not to poke fun at you JCM_Murano, but you may want to adjust your antenna. That thing is sticking straight up:2:
No harm done, that picture was taken the minute I got home from the dealer and I hadn't spotted the antenna yet. Shortly thereafter I tilted it back!:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
To come to think of it, my antenna was straight up on mine too when I took delivery. It reminded me of a remote control car. I got damn good reception though!

As a friendly suggestion, the first thing you should do is have fun enjoying your new car, then put some Zaino or Klasse on it and you are good to go. :29:

Again welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Coness said:
To come to think of it, my antenna was straight up on mine too when I took delivery. It reminded me of a remote control car. I got damn good reception though!

As a friendly suggestion, the first thing you should do is have fun enjoying your new car, then put some Zaino or Klasse on it and you are good to go. :29:

Again welcome!
The Zaino is ready to go, I've been using that stuff on my 325Ci for years and swear by it. Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Coness said:
I read somewhere on this forum that, with the antenna in the straight up position (perpendicular to the roof), reception would be the best.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts