Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Nice! I really like the wheels! Is that an SL or SE? And did it come roof rack free, or did ya Derack it? Welcome!

:2:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Very nice! Welcome to the site. Are those 18s? Do they have the TPMS in them?

Where did you get the grille from? How much to do the install? Does it go over the original? Looks like it is a replacement.

Overall its a sweet looking ride. Any other mods done/planned?

:29:

·
Registered
777 Posts
dd - can you give the Brand & specs on your wheels & tires :cool: ?
Inquiring minds need to know.............

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
SWEET RIDE!
Looks, great. Like some of you I'm rackless, my first post I was trying to find a rack but the rackless look has grown on me.
I need to look for a thread on that grill. I wondered why people would change it out. Now I know. How much for a grill like that?
Good luck with that bad boy.
Bob1

·
Registered
117 Posts
yeah i like the no rack look,
i think i will be de-racking mine as well.
is this a do it yourself job?
or do you have to have the dealer do it?

-Nerf

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the replies. Now to answer some of the questions;

The wheels are 18" Edge Sykik's. Tires are original.

The grill was a christmas gift from my dad (I'm only 16). I don't know where he got it but it was around $180, It is not an add-on it is a replacement. I had my local mod shop put it on for $50.

Mine came from the dealer new with no rack. Don't know how you'd get it removed.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
:29: :29:
2 Thumbs up for dad! Nice choice!

Sweet car for a 16 year old. How do you like it? I do believe that you are officially the youngest member on the board! Welcome!

·
Registered
186 Posts
ddvette9 said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the replies. Now to answer some of the questions;

The wheels are 18" Edge Sykik's. Tires are original.

The grill was a christmas gift from my dad (I'm only 16). I don't know where he got it but it was around $180, It is not an add-on it is a replacement. I had my local mod shop put it on for $50.

Mine came from the dealer new with no rack. Don't know how you'd get it removed.

ddvette9...questions:

1) Is the Nissan badge in the grille from the original grille or did it come with the new one?

2) Is this the E&G Classic grille?

3) Can you verify from your dad what the cost was and exactly where he got it?

4) Can you verify that it is in fact a replacement and not an overlay grille (E&G says that their grille is an overlay)?

Looks great!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dalascby said:

ddvette9...questions:

1) Is the Nissan badge in the grille from the original grille or did it come with the new one?

2) Is this the E&G Classic grille?

3) Can you verify from your dad what the cost was and exactly where he got it?

4) Can you verify that it is in fact a replacement and not an overlay grille (E&G says that their grille is an overlay)?

Looks great!
1. The badge is from the original grille.

2. Don't know where my dad got the grille or what he paid (he got it off the internet, but doesn't remember where, thinks he paid $180ish)

3. It is a full replacement grille and not an overlay, I had to completely remove my original grille and have it set aside in the garage.

·
Registered
16 Posts
HAHA, i am here to compete against the guy in the black MO!

i was 16 also when I got my silver MO.

it was 2 weeks before my 17th birthday that I got it, how old were you when you got the car?

sweet ride man ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lookin good :claphead:

I've seen the grill in a couple of places, one of them being courtesyparts.com and the other being nissanparts4less.com.

The nissan site sells the grill for about 280 and courtesyparts is about 320, same grill as far as I can tell.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts