Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading through these forums over the last week and have been very impressed with the amount of information, tips, help, and advice that people have given.

I'm currently in the market for a new vehicle, and my wife and I have decided on the MO (SE, AWD, SR pkg, Silver w/Graphite Cloth interior, plus some aftermarket toys). My current debate is whether to get the 2004, or wait to see what they change for the 2005 (I'd like them to change the packaging options).

Thanks to all the people on these forums in helping me make a good decision and know what I'm getting into (i.e. the best darned vehicle on the road)! :18:

~ Corin

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Welcome to the club Corin.

Personally, I'd go with the "04". Like my Dad always said, live your life like there's no tomorrow, one day you'll be right. Good Luck.

·
Registered
92 Posts
my wife and i are also new MO owners, she traded her mustang gt conv. for it. she kept saying she wanted a ford escape or a trailblazer, but i told her she had to at least look at this first.
one test drive and she was totally sold. i dont know what she loves more, the MO or the ME!
now i just cant wait until my ranger lease is up, bring on the TITAN!!!!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I too made the conversion from a Mustang GT (no ragtop) to a MO. I dont know if I can look back! Enjoy! :29:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts