Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi

Leased a Nissan Murano SL AWD Sunset Red a couple of weeks ago. Love the car so far.

If anyone is interested, i have a Alpine CVA-1004 for sale that i took out of my trade in (2001 dodge status coupe)... LCD is in perfect condition, motors for moving it out work fine. Also need to get rid of the Alpine iPod adaptor (ai.net) and a alpine xm receiver

If anyone is interested in all 3, please let me know - I'd also consider a trade for a regular car audio 7 inch lcd with rca in, preferably alpine or pioneer.

I don't think the lcd panel would come out easily of the alpine or i would strip it myself...

Anyways, cool club -

oh yeah - nissanmurano.org doesn't show up on google search as far as i could see. had to goto yahoo to find it - just a FYI

-Mario

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
mmurano-

Welcome to the forum!!

I wish they had offered the Sunset Red in '05. IMHO the MO looks very sharp in red.

Enjoy the ride!!

-njjoe

·
Registered
37 Posts
google is how I found this forum

oh yeah - nissanmurano.org doesn't show up on google search as far as i could see. had to goto yahoo to find it - just a FYI

Google is how I found this forum on Friday night. Did have to look a bit for it and tried a couple others - but this was by far the best that I could see.

So far love it - and you guys have been the BEST!

Of course my husband is giving me hell cause he says I have no life right now!! What in the heck does he know anyway??

anyway - hi guys and thank you!

Crunch

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Re: google is how I found this forum

crunchberry said:
Google is how I found this forum on Friday night. Did have to look a bit for it and tried a couple others - but this was by far the best that I could see.

So far love it - and you guys have been the BEST!

Of course my husband is giving me hell cause he says I have no life right now!! What in the heck does he know anyway??
I think we are going to get along just fine......:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I actually owned 2 dodge stratus's - the first one having a paint called flame red - the sunset red on the murano reminds me alot of it

redish during the day, but at night or under the right lights, its almost a copper / orange

anyways, it looks like a friend of mine is gonna take the cva-1004 off of my hands, but is there any way to hard wire audio into the factory speakers without going through the tape or fm modulator ?

next weekend i have to drive to syracuse to see my girl friends sister graduate and if my friend takes the cva-1004 off of my hands, i'm gonna go get a 6.5 inch lcd and mount it somewhere on the dash, but i dont wanna use the tape for audio...

not that its a long drive, but looking at a 6.5 inch lcd on the dash somewhere is alot safer than looking all the way over to the lcd on the laptop to get a glimpse of a movie or something... (i think anyways :) )

-Mario

1 - 7 of 7 Posts