Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anybody noticed the new MO commercial?. I chanced on it while flipping channels yesterday, so I stuck around national geographic channel hoping they would show it again. It came on at least two more times.

Very tastefully done...they must have got my message:D

Downside: They show the MO starting at $26K in big bold letters and showed the $36K (as shown) in small letters.

We all know better ..... can't get out of the lot without at least paying over 30K.:mad:

·
Registered
593 Posts
chita1987usa said:
We all know better ..... can't get out of the lot without at least paying over 30K.:mad:
Yeah, I spent way over 30. But the new base S model at invoice plus destination charge, with no options, can be had for $25,547. There's even a $500 rebate right now.

·
Registered
828 Posts
What's the basic story line of the new commercial?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looked like a polished executive.... going for a date.. showed his ride and his good taste (showed the MO's smooth handling of the freeways.... got to his destination.... his date.... waiting... and she commented you must have gotten my message... and the rest is history:2: :2:

·
4,601 Posts
Is that when he showed how the back seats fold down, and there, in the back, was Eric having a power snooze?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
jaak said:
Is that when he showed how the back seats fold down, and there, in the back, was Eric having a power snooze?
High-larious!!! :23:

·
Mo Love!
25 Posts
is this commercial out on the internet anywhere!? would love to see it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I always catch the commercial on National Geographic channel especially if they are showing expidition stuff and extreme sports. As if to show that the MO have both the refinement and the WILD side to it.

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
are these the screenshots from that commercial ????

well, found this other commercial, pretty sure its not the one chita was talking about but still a nice one.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hasaan: the screen shot is nice too... but it's not the same. Do they do commercials targeting certain region: say for Canada or US?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts