Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks I took delivery of my new 05 AWD SL with Touring Package this past Friday. I selected GripperDon's colors of Platinum with Charcoal Leather interior. I must take time to thank everyone who frequents this board for all the useful information that is shared. I am always very thorough with all my new car purchases to the point of knowing more about the vehicle than the salesperson. This time was no exception thanks to the Internet and this forum!!! I visit this site almost daily and hope to have ongoing dialogue with many of you in the future.

My initial mods will be the Stainless Steel Grill, Radar Detector Hardwire, and perhaps soundproofing the wheel well. How nice it is to have a toy to work on as Spring approaches!

You will be hearing from me,

njmo :29: New MO Owner Finally!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Congrats

I think you will thoroughly enjoy her....she is one fine machine.
:D

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Welcome, Glad to see you posting. GRIP :D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I am always very thorough with all my new car purchases to the point of knowing more about the vehicle than the salesperson. This time was no exception thanks to the Internet and this forum!!!

Welcome NJMO, you will always know more than salespeople and many others at the dealer if you read this site. We have 2500 or so members here. These people live with their cars 7 days a week and report everything. They will tell you what is normal and what has a TSB or most anything. Alot more know how going on this site than any salesman could know.
Happy driving.
Bob1

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congrats njmo!! :2:

I have the same color and really like it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Trev

Checked your gallery and that is my Mo minus the grill and dog. Where did you get your grill and was it difficult to install?

njmo

·
Registered
174 Posts
I bought my grille through an Ebay auction, the manufacturer is E & G Classics. It's easy to install, took about a half hour. As mentioned in the instructions I would suggest taping your bodywork as there are some sharp edges and you don't want to nick your paint.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Your are fast took me 45 minutes. GRIP :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts