Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We I decided to take the wife and look at the Murano. We need the space with a new 3 month old! I was really set on buying, but after bouncing a few emails back and forth with the internet manager at United Nissan here in Atlanta we wanted to take a look.

Through carsdirect.com I was able to get the MO for 3K less than if you walked in off the street. I got a okay (okay to me at least) price on my wife trade in and then by luck the finance guy knew me, I used to be his kids swim coach. So he gave me a great rate (3.9%) and pushed my first payment to April!

The details:
04' Murano SL in Pewter
Charcol cloth interior
Pet divider
Rear bumper protector
New floormats
New shifter plate (the area around the shifter, it was scratched so I got them to give me the part....a $200+ part)

We love it! I doesn't have all the bells and whistles but we had a budget, a goal and made it.

I'm the real car nut, my wife could care less, but I'm sure to be adding more accessories in the future!

Jeff
:2:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Congrats, Ya All :D

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Jpalm... congrats on the purchase.

And welcome to the forum.

Ur Mo config is similar like mine when I get the 03, except the pet devider. I think it is a good buy.
While you dont mention whether it is fwd or awd, i assume you bought the one that fits ur need (i.e if you live in no winter area, get the fwd).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its just the FWD version, I have no need for AWD down here in Atlanta.

The pet divider is a must really, with two dogs (one 20 lbs Cocker, one 40 lbs. beagle mix) they tend to want to crawl all over in the car....not an option any longer with a new 3 month old. This was perfect for us. Eventually I get more of the accssories (roof rack, tow hitch)

The only condition is.....I have to install it. Shouldn't be a problem. My brother and I work on our cars pretty regularly and are handy. I just need to seach the next for a FSM....got any links?

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
What is FSM?

Forgive me for asking. What is t FSM?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Field Service Manual.

On my other Nissan board I post on (Vboard and b15sentra.net) people post links or have them downloaded to a specific place on the web. Generally they are a couple hundred at the dealer and come in book form or CD-Rom. I have it on disk for my Spec V.

They are a must if you work on your own cars.

Now that I think about it, the pet divider should have instructions with it.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts