Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just purchased a 04 Murano SL AWD with SL package tonight.. will be taking delivery tommorow.

It's will be my wife's car. This spring I purchased a Titan CC LE.. .loved it so much that when my wife said she wanted a new car, I went straight to the MO! She loved it, and I talked her into trading her Civic for it.

We got a really good deal, with the 1k cash especially. We were going to wait until spring but my salesperson said "make us an offer, you may be surprised..." I did my homework, and made the offer. Of course they came back with less on the trade and I said "ok, we'll be back in the spring then, we'll sell the car ourselves" and that turned em around. :)

Very happy with the deal. Very fair for both of us.

Hope to have many happy miles. Now, the only question will be, which vehicle to take for trips! The MO, or the Titan! :)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome to the club! Feed us some family photos of Titan and Mo if you can :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome bv... I too have an 04 SL AWD w/ touring package. What color combo did you go for?

·
4,664 Posts
Welcome! You know you'll enjoy it and your face will be sore for a while from all the smiling.

Mine's almost 2 years old now and I'm still in love! I had to laugh at myself.... I was just watching "Rides" on TLC and got excited when they showed a shot of a street and there was a white Murano parked on it. Murano Geek!:D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Jaak you are not alone. I went to the theater and saw Alfie this weekend with Jude Law. My girlfriend called me a nerd when I said "Hey look! A Murano!" towards the end of the movie.
----------------------
Congrats on the purchase, future Murano obsessor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jaycen29 said:
Welcome bv... I too have an 04 SL AWD w/ touring package. What color combo did you go for?
It's the pewter/tan leather combo. It's a really nice color. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I'm happy to say the MO and Titan fit nicely in the garage together! :) Hopefully I'll get some pics soon..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts