Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum has been great with valuable info and beautiful pics.

Just bought the 04 Murano SL - Pewter with touring package. Taking the delivery tomorrow.
Got it for $400 less than invoice.

I love MO!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Congratulations

Now you will join us permagrin types smokin the freeways.
Woooohoooo!

·
Registered
747 Posts
max_floyd

Congrats. on your purchase. Pewter is a great color. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us have.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congratulations!!!! just bought mine a few weeks ago. Pewter was my first choice for color. they didn't have it in stock, so I went with my second choice Sheer Silver and I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Same here wanted pewter, settled on second choice silver.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats!

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
Wow 350Z or Murano??!!? First I would have said "that's an easy fight", but the more I think about it, the less easy it seems. :8:

Boy I wish I had *that* fight with my wife!

·
Registered
170 Posts
dmako,

...but like I mentioned in another post, the God-awful Murano grill looks best with Sheer Silver! It doesn't clash with the rest of the car, as compared if you had the other colors. Chrome grill and Sheer Silver kind of works!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I love my Pewter MO and can't believe what great a product Zaino is. I may have gone for the Black if I had known about Zaino before I bought.

(check my pics in the gallery)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome Max_Floyd, I think the people on this web site are the nicest people. You will always get answers here even when a service tech gives you a glazed over look. My 2004 Pewter MO now closing in on 7000 trouble free, complaint free miles. I hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine.
Bob1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts