Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as of Sat I was a new Mo owner.
Glacier pearl SE AWD, touring package, VDC, floor mats, splash guards, and cargo are protector.

I had a daughter 3 months ago and my 03 Z was not getting any drive time so I traded it in. I was sad to see the Z go but the Mo is the best compromise.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

You'll still get thrills driving the Mo even with a baby! I know first hand. You'll just have to take the turns a little easier with the delicate precious cargo! :D

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. Glacier pearl is a beautiful color. What mods do you have planned? :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I also did the same. Except I had a Pulsar and was hitting my daughters head when I tried to put her into the car seat. OPS Sorry!

Now with two girls (someone help me!) the MO's room and safety features are a great piece of mind.

I remember the first time my (at the time) two year old daughter sat in the MO... no kidding her exact words from the back seat.... "COOL, I like your car betty than mommy's"

Smart kid. :29:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zebelkhan said:
Congratulations and welcome. Glacier pearl is a beautiful color. What mods do you have planned? :D
Need the necessary things first, sun shade and rubber floor mats, after that I am not sure, probably roof rails so if I ever decide to put something on the roof I can.

·
4,664 Posts
Congrats, but if that bike in the avatar is yours, why do you need the Z?:D

Look, Daddy go Zoom!

·
Registered
792 Posts
The pearl was probably my second choice in color. It looks amazing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GMTURBO43 said:
The pearl was probably my second choice in color. It looks amazing.
Originally we were going for the platinum but they couldn't find one with the cafe latte leather so we went with the pearl. Now I am happy that they couldn't find us a platinum because I love the pearl.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts