Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. we'll i've been mentioning that we are getting a new murano and we finally got it on tuesday. 05 Glacier pearl SE(canadian) with tech package. gezz i can't belive how much we were missing on the old murano. this sucker is beautiful. it glistens in thr sun. had the front windows tinted 35%LT and the 3M put on the front bumper headlights(20 mil) and fog lights(40 mil on fogs since there glass) have to give it a couple days to cure and adhear fully to the paint. this weekend i'll be washing it up and waxing it and hopefully will post pictures then. ohhh and there is no whining sound when you turn the engine on or off as in the previous one and best of all NO SQUEEKS OR RATTLES YAY!!!!! so lovin it.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
i've been mentioning that we are getting a new murano

Welcome back to the cult and good luck with new pup.
I forgot, did your 03 get wrecked. I just don't remember.
Bob1

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ohh god forbid it get wrecked. no no to accidents just a trade up to a fully loaded model. you can see the old one on my avatar pic.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Nissanlove, Glad it did not wreck or anything but when you said:i can't belive how much we were missing on the old murano.
That lead me to believe something happened and you no longer had the 03. ??????
Bob1

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha it does kinda sounds misleading. when i made that statement i ment options wise. i would never let anything bad happen to the MO but no one can stop the occasional dings and stuff from careless drivers. hopeing to keep this glacier pearl beauty in optimum condition

ohh and btw. our new murano has the newest style front bug deflector and sunroof deflector. the sunroof delfector is pretty much the same just a bit lower and short and it's more of a black charcol color rather than dark brownish and the bug deflector now has a lip that actually goes in between the grill and the hood and only 4 other fasteners. this one defenitaly won't fly off at high speeds as the early models did. when i take pictures i'll be sure to take one of the bug deflector to justify what i mean.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well hear are the pics as promised.

the old:

The new:

New style bug deflector(notice how it goes under the hood lip)

front windows tinted 35%LT

the grills:

ordered the cloudrider gril with a provision for the liscence plate bracket but the liscence plate would just take away from the lines so now the provision is used to access the block heater cord.

hopefully tommorow will be ordering the JWT popcharger either from nissan parts or fromt he classified section here.

The stuff that keeps it shiney:

NXT TECH WAX IS A-MAZING!!!

i must say the shiftronic is pretty sweet on the mo. when upshifting it sounds like a semi half shifting through gears haha. the only downside is that there really is no engine braking when you down shift.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Nissanlove, we need to borrow the voice from the guy in the dodge commercial, SWEET!
Good luck dude, looks great!
Bob1

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the block heater that comes from the factory which is stantard equipment in canada. thanks for the positive feeback guys. i know it's not even close to being broken in yet but we've already taken it on the highway and we already got the gas milage dropped to 12 L/100Km which is pretty darn good for a week old MO. SWEEET!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha maybe in the third generation MO year when i have a carrear and not just a job. if anything i'd get the truck before i get the MO.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
nissanlove said:
haha maybe in the third generation MO year when i have a carrear and not just a job. if anything i'd get the truck before i get the MO.
I certainly hope you get one soon as with all the love you show for your MO, I am sure you would be taking good care of it.:)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha i sure hope so. as for now just to stick with the nissan family i wish i got an 02 sentra SE-R Spec-V. those suckers are fun.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOW I LOVE THE HID'S !!!!!!!! and lets not forget wowing everyone with the intelligent key.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it's awesome how many stares you get from other murano drivers when you have the Z grill. i know there jelous hahha.

FINALLY received the the JWT filter. this thing is much bigger then it looks in pictures. i'll install it this evening and post findings after testing. got it from scottsdale infiniti out of arizona. maybe you know them grip..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts