Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gents, please welcome a familiar face that has joined our ranks as a new moderator. jaak - welcome, and thank you for agreeing to help out! :7:

admin.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Alright! Sounds like a solid choice to me! Congrats Jaak!

·
4,664 Posts
admin said:
Ladies and gents, please welcome a familiar face that has joined our ranks as a new moderator. jaak - welcome, and thank you for agreeing to help out! :7:

admin.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to say "Yes" and thanks to all the great gals and guys on the forum that made me want to say "Yes"!

nissanmurano.org, was the first place I came, when trying to find out more about this cool new vehicle, called a Murano, back in the fall of 2002. It's been great to see the forum grow and since I'm still in love with my Murano, I'm looking forward to having this forum continue to be a part of my Murano experience. So helping out, is a pleasure.

You know they say, the best way to ruin a hobby is to make it Work. I'll do my best to keep it a hobby!:D :ucrazy:

(Hey Sass... Great to see you!!! It's been ages...)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Congratulations Jaak

Although I'm fairly new to the forum, I have read most of the topics and found that Jaak is a great resource. Could not have picked a better person.

·
5,268 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
jaaaaaaaaaaaaak U da Man!

Wooohoooooo!

:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congrats SAT-man. :29:

·
4,664 Posts
Thanks!!! :)

Enforcer, thanks for suggesting it, I'll do what I can to help out.

jaak

P.S. I had to come here to do this post. It's post 1000! :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Enforcer said:
:4:

Congrats!
Where are you at man? I was just thinking yesterday that we havent heard much from you lately and then I checked this morning to see that it has been almost a month! Hope all is well!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Thanks Jack and since your from Toronto.
Go-Leafs-go!

Bob1

·
4,664 Posts
Thanks Bob1!

Yeah, the Sens played better, I'd say, but they didn't have our goalie... I had to go to Ottawa the next day. Sure was quiet there. No one brought it up, and they all know I'm from Toronto.

Now Philly's going to give them a really hard time! I want the Leafs to win, but I won't be surprised if Philly chews them up and spits them out!

It's good to have a real team again. Back in the 80's, we called them the Toronto Make Beliefs.:3:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts