Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Is it customary for a new member to introduce themself with their first issue on their MO?:ROFLMAO:
I bought a 2010 Murano with 105000KM on so basically brand new (or so I thought)
About 1500km later I was doing a fair amount of driving for the day, when I got to an uphill on highway speeds (about 120kmph) the car "geared" down for an uphill and the got stuck on the 4-5000RPM Gear range and had a loud winding noise (similar sound to a supercharger winding up or down) whenever I accellerated or slowed down. I tried going into manual mode but my gear shifts had no effect, it's like the gearbox was stuck.
I managed to pull over and turn the car off and back on and the problem was gone.
Does anyone know if this is caused by something small like a sensor or am I in for a 20+K repair bill in the next month?
I have had times where the car feels sluggish uphill on the highway, like it's not accelerating at nearly full power.

Other than that, I love this car. Absolutely awesome.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Scan for CVT error codes. Most scanners cannot read Nissan CVT error codes, the Android app CVTz50 can:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scan for CVT error codes. Most scanners cannot read Nissan CVT error codes, the Android app CVTz50 can:

Hi and Sorry that this took so long.
I ran the software with one of the recommended OBD2 Bluetooth scanners and I got a reading on the transmission and I attached the error codes it produced. Funny enough this brought a new problem to light as the scanner cannot connect to my ECU but it reads the transmission. . . I attached screenshots of the errors from all 3 apps I'm using including CVTz50 that reads the transmission. As far as I can tell all sensors are connected and working and all the fuses are working so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Rectangle Font Number Circle Document
Rectangle Font Parallel Number Paper product
Font Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia Software
Communication Device Font Screenshot Gadget Mobile device

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts