Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a new MO at the begining of May. Last week, signed all the papers, two days after she got a VIN #. Should be here week of July 7th. They didn't have a MO in california with my options/color.

It's a FWD, Platinum & Charcoal leather, VDC, Navigation, Tech package, & Touring MO.

I paid invoice price + 400 & $1640 for 7yr/100k, $0 deductable warranty. I feel I got a great deal. The dealer put me in a free rental car until I get my MO since my last car died. :) Basically, they charged me $400 over invoice for the rental, which I think is a great rate for driving a rental car around since May. :)

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and hopefully soon I'll be driving around in style. :)

My buddy who has won awards at LV car shows is installing a new amp & speakers. He's also going to install an alarm system with remote start. I think i'll be off to a great start. :) My mechanic buddy at Infinity will be installing my tow package. :)

The only question I have.. Anyone recommend any car covers? I was looking at the cover craft with the evolution material. Any thoughts?

-Mitch

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Warmy-

Congratulations...Almost...

-njjoe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts