Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took delivery of my new Murano this Wed. Its a '06 S AWD, in Super Black w/charcoal cloth interior. Has the Convenience pkg, and thats about it. The vehicle I traded was my trusty '04 Pontiac Vibe. I work at a Nissan dealership and have been drooling all over our MO's here for a while and decided to take the plunge. Been lurking on this site for a few days now, and decided today was the day to make post #1!!

:2: Hope to contribute more to the site in the future,

Jeff Todd
Jackson, MI

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
jtodd said:
I work at a Nissan dealership...
Sales, service, or administration?

Congrats on your new MO.

-njjoe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sales. I'm NOT the guy that you try and avoid,you know the one, wearing the tweed suitcoat and the bad combover!!:4:

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
jtodd said:
Sales. I'm NOT the guy that you try and avoid,you know the one, wearing the tweed suitcoat and the bad combover!!:4:
Hmmm.... So you say.

Welcome aboard.

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Welcome to the club. Enjoy and let us know of any inside news you think we should know.......:2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I swear, NO COMBOVER here!!!!

If I hear anything post-worthy, I'll do just that:29:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
jtodd said:
I just took delivery of my new Murano this Wed. Its a '06 S AWD, in Super Black w/charcoal cloth interior. Jeff Todd
Jackson, MI
Welcome & good luck with your new ride. (sounds alot like mine)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congrats! Your MO is like mine only newer. Welcome aboard! Do you know of any new lease deals coming up? I am looking for a temporary car, so am looking for little or nothing down and keeping the payments around $200.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts