Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy to say that I am the new owner of 2003 Murano SL 2WD. I will pick it up Monday after it is fully detailed by the dealer. It is Black with Black Leather,Sunroof, Navigation, and VDC. I think it is fully loader or close to it. Only downside is that is has 37,604 miles not put on it by me, so I opted for the certified extended warranty.

I feel I got a decent deal for $23,950. It was almost impossible for me to find used ones with navigation, which is what I really wanted. I purchased from Robbins Nissan in Houston and highly recommend them. Very easy to deal with, even the finance and warranty guy was real nice. I'd be happy to recommend my salesman to anyone who needs one.

Now I have a few days of searching and reading the threads here to get up to date with all of you. :D

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Welcome :D

C ongratulations
O n
N ewly
G etting
R ealy
A
T errific
U beatable
L ovely
A nd
T ruly
I nescapably
O mnipotent
N ice
S exy

MURANO !

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrtulations Dark!! Glad things worked out. :4:

·
4,664 Posts
Even a used one will make your face sore from smiling too much!

Mine's used, but I got it new in January '03!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Welcome welcome. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Hey JPALM, just wondering, does hfelknor aka Homer have some sort of patent or squaters rights on the Homer avatar?
He may be taking you to court or something!

:2:

Bob1

·
Registered
105 Posts
bob1 said:
Hey JPALM, just wondering, does hfelknor aka Homer have some sort of patent or squaters rights on the Homer avatar?
He may be taking you to court or something!

:2:

Bob1
Doh!

I'm just too lazy to get my usual avatar up....its the "Glock Monkey"!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts