Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Katy, Tx (just west of Houston). We just bought my wife her '04 pewter SL this weekend and she is already racking up the miles with a smile on her face. Our other car, a '99 VehiCROSS, is my pride & joy but the little misses got tired of people driving up next to her and asking "what is that thing?" I spend most of my time on the vehicross.info board but plan on reviewing previous posts here to bring myself up to speed with you folks. I'm sure my wife will be jumping in from time to time as well. Thanks for the board.....George :2:

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Congrats, geshaw30! Hopefully I will be joining the "MO Owners" list soon as well. I'm getting tired of being a "MO Shopper"... :rolleyes:

~ Corin

·
4,601 Posts
I can honestly say, I've never enjoyed a vehicle with four wheels, more...

Two wheels? That's a different story. I saw a guy pop a wheelie on the highway today, at about 60 mph. Sigh.... Memories....:D

·
5,244 Posts
Corin said:
Congrats, geshaw30! Hopefully I will be joining the "MO Owners" list soon as well. I'm getting tired of being a "MO Shopper"... :rolleyes:

~ Corin
Do what I did - it took me 2 hrs from driving into a dealer and getting out in a new MO! :D
I did not even had time to say godd by to my old car:(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought I would drop in a picture of the "new one" and my old ride. Along with the MO we wrestled with getting the FX35 or the Titan. Cost killed the first possibility and the truck was too big for the little lady. Real happy we ended up the way we did.

Attachments

·
5,244 Posts
Congratulations ,

nice color!

Enjoy the new ride!

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Kris said:

Do what I did - it took me 2 hrs from driving into a dealer and getting out in a new MO! :D
I did not even had time to say godd by to my old car:(
I actually went to the dealership today to get some prices for what I want. They did a search in the "5 western states" region and couldn't find the car I want. Apparently I'm too picky! :D

Looks like I'll have to order one from the factory to get what I want, which means a 3 month waiting period. So, if I can't get it until August anyway, then I might as well wait a couple more months and see what the 2005 will have. But I am getting tired of waiting...

~ Corin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts