Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! I've had my '05 Platinum SL for about a month now and am really enjoying it. I looked at a lot of vehicles before deciding on this but know I made the right choice.

I've given the AWD system a good workout as its been all snow and ice on the roads here in the frozen north.

Browsing through the forums I see there is a lot of great information available and hope to be able to contribute as well.

·
Registered
424 Posts

I haven't seen a platinum on the road yet. I've only seen one on the dealers's lot, and it didn't last long.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Congrats and Welcome.:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
.C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S.!.

Welcome to the forum, new Mo Owner.

Enjoy the ride!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
C ongratulations
O n
N ewly
G etting
A
T errific
S exy

MURANO

·
Registered
74 Posts
yo Gripper

doubly congrats, you silly post hog.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats and Welcome. You are going to love your Mo! I am a new owner (500 miles ago) too...:cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys. These forums are an invaluable resource and you don't feel alone if you have any dealership issues.

I confirmed yesterday again that the Murano was the best choice for
me after dropping my wife's RAV4 off at the Toyota dealer for service.
I jumped in the 4Runner which I like but being 6'4" my head was pressed up against the headliner.

Next was the Highlander, the console was digging into my knee and the right armrest is only 3 inches wide, plus that "design by Kenmore" styling. No Thanks.

Gotta love the MO.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah, I am 6'5" and the Mo is the first car or SUV I have ever owned that I did not have to have the seat in the far back position. It is actually quite a bit up with the nice range they gave to the Steering tilt. Only thing that would make it perfect would be telescoping steering column. Oh well...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Two first timers for me... I haven't used all the seat travel and I don't have to move the steering wheel up and down every time I get in and out.

Nice...

:2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts