Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
autodistinctions.com
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out. A new product that my company carries. It is film that is painted www.wrapwithpaint.com This is what I have done to my car with Kandy Copper and Kustom Cola Metalic. What do you think?

Attachments

·
autodistinctions.com
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another look.

Attachments

·
autodistinctions.com
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one more

Attachments

·
autodistinctions.com
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The black in the center is th Kustom Cola Metalic. It is only on the hood and hatch. The top is the factory black paint. The Cola has orange and green crystals that you really can't see in the pics.

Oh, and that is my new grill with perforated stainless inserts.

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
I fixed your link for you!

It is not for me but I am sure many would love it. How thick is the paint, and can it be used as paint/anti scratch at the same time?

I like your grill though...

·
autodistinctions.com
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The material is about 2-3 mil and yes, one of the benefits of this is it can be used for protecting the factory paint. Extremely cool colors are available. I chose these colors for their wow factor. Eventually I will redo the two tone in one of the kick butt reds. The sky is the limit for me with this product.

·
Registered
588 Posts
the front looks very concept car feel..... i like it....its outstanding but subtle enough not to be offensive....

·
Registered
486 Posts
Nicely styled. I'll bet you turn heads on the street.

·
Registered
221 Posts
That looks pretty cool!

What would something like that cost & does it need to be professionally applied?
I'll guess probably. I have left over "Road Wrap" I used for the Z that I put on the Mo for long trips. It's clear and easy to use on flat surfaces but a *itch on the curves. It wrinkles up and looks weird. But it's a good temp barrier for bugs and small road debris for trips and during Love Bug season here in FL. It will not look professional like the product in this thread, but is cheap and comes off easy when your done.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm a recently new murano owner & was looking for something like this. I came across RVinyl (rvinyl.com) and they have some awesome products! Anything from precut tint for your windows, light tints, dash covers, exterior products like mentioned here...all made from durable vinyl! They also have clear coats as well and the installation videos of the products are very well done & wowed me. Amazing stuff, worth checking out.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I had the clear, almost undetectable, roadblock system (autobahndint.com) put on my 04 SE when it was new. Now - 6 1/2 years and almost 90K miles later - I have nary a chip anywhere on the front of my car. The roadblock protection system was a little pricey ($600), but in the long run has been well worth it.

If you are buying used, however, it is likely too late for such a clear coating. Unless you've just gotten your front repainted, of course.

·
Registered
184 Posts
JTK - very cool product. But I love your grill - can you specify make and place of purchase ( mine is starting to bubble and needs replacing)

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
For what it is worth, the given link at the top no longer exists.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.