·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I'm feelin' it man. Nice. Very nice.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very nice upgrades dalascby!

I just received my body side mouldings last weekend, and I'm looking forward to installing them this weekend. Did you use the standard 7 1/2 inch spacing from the lower horizontal indentation in the body? Looks great!

:20:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HwnMurano said:
Very nice upgrades dalascby!

I just received my body side mouldings last weekend, and I'm looking forward to installing them this weekend. Did you use the standard 7 1/2 inch spacing from the lower horizontal indentation in the body? Looks great!

:20:

Yep...7 1/2 inch spacing. The color match is perfect as well.

I think the grille really improves the look as well, the stares that I get from other MO owners when I pass them are priceless!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Very nice! Has anyone seen any grills that are black or dark gray? I would love to keep the OEM grill and perhaps make it black. I think that would look kind of steathly. :cool:

·
Registered
170 Posts
dalascby,

I'm curious about your Xenon fog and parking lights. Did you buy the ones that match factory wattage specs, or did you go with a higher wattage? I've been thinking about going with Xenon fog and parking lights.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i love that grill! its really hot with the super black, though i m not a big fan of the bug deflector b/c i kinda ruins the curves of the MO, but i guess everyone has their own opinions

·
Registered
758 Posts
Nice Mods

dalascby love the look of the grille. Looks (to me anyway) much better than the original. Did you put it on yourself or have it done?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HwnMurano..

HwnMurano said:
dalascby,

I'm curious about your Xenon fog and parking lights. Did you buy the ones that match factory wattage specs, or did you go with a higher wattage? I've been thinking about going with Xenon fog and parking lights.
If I recall correctly, I bought the Hoen W5W for the parking lights and Hoen 9006's for the fogs.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Nice Mods

pcs15394 said:
dalascby love the look of the grille. Looks (to me anyway) much better than the original. Did you put it on yourself or have it done?

I had my local "authorized" E&G dealer do the install (although I didn't buy the grille from them). If you have an authorized dealer do the install the warranty remains intact...otherwise you would have to get "special permission" from E&G in order to have them honor the warranty.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mafmaf22 said:
i love that grill! its really hot with the super black, though i m not a big fan of the bug deflector b/c i kinda ruins the curves of the MO, but i guess everyone has their own opinions

Actually, I love the look that the bug deflector gives the MO...and the curves are still there...the deflector curves with the hood. To each his own.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts