Ifn' you don't like 'em, just keep that knowledge to yourownself. :D

They look like this

Attachments

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just 18" x 7.5" Positive 35mm offset Chromes from Ion Alloy

I would have bought the chrome factory wheels if Nissan had deigned to make them available.

That's why these are fairly simple, I don't like the ultra fancy ones.
I wanted them to complement the grill, rear pipes, door handles and not be tooooooo much of a fashion statement on their own.

Homer

PS redid all the pix in the gallery (With the new wheels).
It was another overcast day down here and I thought the pix were a little washed out, so I gave them some more pizzaz.

Homer

·
Registered
34 Posts
Homer, those wheels look really great!

(off topic) I'm not familiar with Florida driveways, but I noticed yours and it looks very interesting and attractive...can you tell me if your driveway is really flagstone, or is it stamped cement or something else?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's just concrete. It was looking tired,
The house (and driveway) was 10 years old when I bought it 3 years ago.
So I had a fellow come in and do a custom coating.
In fact that was the name of the company - Custom Coating.
They clean it real good and put down two base coats of gray.
then they Tape it. They have a lot of patterns the can put down.
In my case it is called random.
The guy, well actually it was his very attractive wife, just ran masking tape at all odd angles. Then they sprayed two coats of color. Then they "spritzed" some black flecks, pulled the tape, exposing the gray lines, and Voila!
Cost me 1600 smackers.
Place I live in, is a little obsessed with keeping everything as nice as possible.
Although we have modest homes, the whole place, Palm Island, looks nice.

Homer

·
Registered
46 Posts
Of course I love the gold MO!! The wheels are fantastic and the driveway is great. But...it's...it...your bra? I just can't seem to see it.:4:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it's on there. It's just difficult to see along with most of the mods I have done.

I have a lot of extras I haven't even shared with the board.

There are the invisible racing stripes, the ultra-clear Sun Roof Deflector, the clear tint on the front windows, the virtual ram air hood, The lake pipes (Behind the front wheels), and of course under the hood, is the Spinning deflector in-line air charger combined with a custom circular speed magnet on the fuel line to supercharge the fuel up to a guaranteed 151 octane.

I am concerned that the CVT may not be able to handle much more torque.

Homer

The MoMoney may be the most modded Murano on the board.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts