·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmmmm... now I am havin second thoughts cause it seems that the new ps2 is top loading instead of tray loading...sucks for in a car.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
OK, I'm a dork. For two reasons.

First, when I read the subject of this thread I thought of the old IBM PS2 machine I had long ago (first hard drive in a computer for me, we called it the Piece o' Sh** 2) and wondered why anyone would even still have one of those let alone want to put it in a car for some reason.

Secondly, for some stupid reason I had to share the above comment....

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Corin said:
OK, I'm a dork. For two reasons.

First, when I read the subject of this thread I thought of the old IBM PS2 machine I had long ago (first hard drive in a computer for me, we called it the Piece o' Sh** 2) and wondered why anyone would even still have one of those let alone want to put it in a car for some reason.

Secondly, for some stupid reason I had to share the above comment....

:rolleyes:
I guess we know who doesn't play video games here! ;)

It was sort of expected Sony would roll out a thin PS2, much like they did with the original PS ("PSone") thin console. Its a delaying tactic to buy time for the PS3 release. The PS3 is going to be absolutely awesome.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Eric L. said:

I guess we know who doesn't play video games here! ;)
Just not console games. I have been forbidden to buy a console by my boss (wife). <sigh>

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
that's ok...

My kids have the console games......and PC's as well.

I never got into console games....gimme a keyboard anytime. I have been online gaming since quake 2......I am currently the leader of the Q3 section of clanX. If you ever go online and see SHIVA, that's me.
:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts