Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you who remember esemes........

He went from Murano to FX45. Now this is his new ride: esemes new ride

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Awesome! :29: He definitely has good taste. If I moved to some climate that would allow RWD cars then the there would be noMO and a whole lotta pimpin in a G-unit.

·
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what about G35C AWD? Wouldn't it be awesome:D

·
4,664 Posts
Snow MO said:
Awesome! :29: He definitely has good taste. If I moved to some climate that would allow RWD cars then the there would be noMO and a whole lotta pimpin in a G-unit.
Like Snow Mo said... (Wow, we think alike....)

·
Registered
758 Posts
G35C

SSSWEEEEEET:7:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
jaak said:

Like Snow Mo said... (Wow, we think alike....)
Yeah, I agree, but somehow think that your intellect dwarfs that of my own!

If they make a G35C AWD then 2 things are going to happen:
1.) I get one...
2.) I get kicked out of the carpool by some very jealous people...

Me = praying!

·
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snow MO,

you might be closer than you think. I have read somewhere that G35 AWD is or will soon be reality........

Now what about carpooling:2:

·
4,664 Posts
I'd love an AWD G35 but then my wife would need to get a car allowance so she could drive the Murano, so I can borrow it from her every once in a while for those big boxes I have to get on occasion (That won't fit in an FX....).

Snow Mo, Fools seldom differ. Oh wait, wrong expression! Great minds think alike. Yeah that's the one I wanted...

·
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
esemes,

you have really nice hobby! ANd I guess deep pocket to support it!;)

Anjoy your new ride!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
jaak said:
Snow Mo, Fools seldom differ. Oh wait, wrong expression! Great minds think alike. Yeah that's the one I wanted...
:29: Couldn't agree more, to either. ;)

I know that the G35 is coming out in a sedan AWD version, but I want the coupe...recently went to the pittsburgh international auto show and basically sat in that car for close to an hour. It's just a "me" car. That car and the Lotus Elise are amazing, well the Lotus is amazing until you walk up to it and realize that it comes up to your ankle. The guy that bought that exact car that was at the show was there and was the only one allowed to get into it. At 6'2" it took him close to 5 minutes just to get in the car...I still don't think he is out!

But I digress...Esemes..amazing car, what board are you going to frequent now? G35driver.com?
Awesome site...visit that, get the vortech and some deep dish :1:

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
I too am frustrated at the lack of upgradeability of the Murano. Not because there are no aftermarket parts, but because the tranny probably couldn't handle it. Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't survive a single winter without AWD of some sort, but I would never buy an auto G35. So I'm driving the M-O until they make an AWD 6MT G35 sedan. ;)

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Tyler_Canada said:
I too am frustrated at the lack of upgradeability of the Murano. Not because there are no aftermarket parts, but because the tranny probably couldn't handle it. Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't survive a single winter without AWD of some sort, but I would never buy an auto G35. So I'm driving the M-O until they make an AWD 6MT G35 sedan. ;)
TY-

you should feel the power of the VQ (in 280hp trim) via the manual 6 speed, with tuned exhaust....

walks away from my fx45, no problem.........

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
While I love my M-O, I drool every time I see a G. I have to decide by next summer, because I'll be reaching the point of resale value dropping into the abyss (80,000 km or 50,000 miles). The problem is, I've never owned a manual, and I've never driven one in the winter.

I'm a tweaker at heart, always wanting to squeeze more out of something. When I read of all the mods available for the G, I want one even more!

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Tyler_Canada said:
While I love my M-O, I drool every time I see a G. I have to decide by next summer, because I'll be reaching the point of resale value dropping into the abyss (80,000 km or 50,000 miles). The problem is, I've never owned a manual, and I've never driven one in the winter.

I'm a tweaker at heart, always wanting to squeeze more out of something. When I read of all the mods available for the G, I want one even more!
i am doing some exhaust today on it (bye bye cats)

preparing for a much heavieer exhaust flow next month.........

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
esemes said:

i am doing some exhaust today on it (bye bye cats)

preparing for a much heavieer exhaust flow next month.........
Now you're just rubbing it in!

Attachments

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Tyler_Canada said:

Now you're just rubbing it in!
sorry.....

i am just elated to have a gameplan again, rather than calling and emailing companies, asking WHEN WHEN WHEN......

btw, i have McCullough HID bulbs up for sale (10,oooK)... they will fit MO HID's also.......

might have my 7500K diamond spark PIAA foglights to sell too (japan spec)

visit the www.infinitifx.org site and goto classifieds, if interested

·
4,664 Posts
I'd have a G35 if I didn't have to have four doors and the carrying capability of the Murano...

Sigh...

It would make a wonderful toy!:D

·
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TY

Funny you said “I have never driven manual” in winter. My very first car had manual gearbox. Just after first snow fall I would take it to a parking lot and practice “controlled spin”. I thought I would never ever drive an automatic. Till I moved to tropics…………

I believe that manual gearbox gives you much more control over the car. Especially in winter. All the manumatics, like the one in FX are not quick enough, they do not give the feel……….

Would I go back to manual – IF IT WAS G35C AWD……who knows
:D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts