1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought home my '05 MO. Switched stock wheels with;
Zinick Z1 Shogun 20x8.5 Rims (@ $1400)
Nitto 255-45-20 NT 420 Rubber (@$800)
Overall size is still the same as stock wheels because of smaller profile Nittos.
Rides great and they are easy to clean.
I love this ride!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Very nice matches your chrome pushbar! :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looks pretty darn good to me too. By chance do you have TPMS and were you able to switch the sensors over easily? Just wondering. Thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TPMS

Don't have the TPMS, so it was not as much a worry for me to switch from stock wheels.:1:

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's just beautiful. Love the color combo too. Heh, judging by the picture it looks like your MO is a newborn and leaving the hospital? :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, she's a newbie....

Less than 400 miles on her now. Those late nite feeds/drive around the block haven't been too bad yet. She's a big hit with family and friends, but I'm a single, working Dad - so I've only used one of the two preset seat memory buttons.
The top floor of the hospital where I work has the best view of the Chicago skyline you can see. It's gorgeous at night. Makes a great backdrop for family photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
kingsize - Those wheels are very :cool:

Welcome to the club, you'll be surprised how the MO keeps a :) on your face!

·
Registered
747 Posts
What A sweet ride! I like your chrome pushbar. I have the OEM Pushbar and wish I had picked up the chrome.

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
GymKid

Not a bad idea, but I need to sneak it by the wife. I have spent quite a bit on the Mo the past several months and need to go stealth mode.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
is that a tal & hadas pushbar and if so, where did you get it and how much??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
32 Posts
kingsize... nice look, like the Zinik choice... went with the Z9's (in 22's) myself last summer, really happy with them...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts