Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealership screwed up and plugged my left front tire with a mushroom-type plug. I brought it to them because my TPS was continually showing a much lower read on 1 tire compared to the other 3. My tire pressure gauge showed about 28 lbs/cold. A patch would have worked better I'm sure.

Their plug didn't work well. The air pressure would stay up for about 3 days and then slowly start leaking out again and would go down to about 28 lbs before I filled it up again. Cost me $25.00 for the lousy plug, to boot.

I decided to get a new tire and went to Justtires. They did a great job and had me in and out in less than 30 minutes and were cheaper than the Goodyear store. I was just wondering if I had any leeway with the treadwear warranty since this was a puncture, and I suppose I didn't. My Mo had around 22,500 miles when I replaced the tire.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
elliotgb said:

I decided to get a new tire and went to Justtires. They did a great job and had me in and out in less than 30 minutes and were cheaper than the Goodyear store.
Elliot,

A few weeks ago I replaced a tire at an independant shop. It was the exact replacement Goodyear.

I paid $154 total (balanced and all that jazz)

I got telephone quotes from $150 to $199 for the tire.

What did Justtires charge? And did they have it in stock? No one in Pittsburgh did.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The price was around $153.00 before the road hazard insurance. That cost $12.00. I thought it was a good deal so I added that on. Good for the life of the tire. They had a bunch of OEM Goodyears. At their website, you can plug in a store, order the tires and they'll be delivered to your local Justtires store. Pretty good service!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts