Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a new Murano owner as of about a week and a half ago. I bought a 2003 SL with Premium Package, Leather Package, Moonroof, Cold Package, mats, sunroof visor, bumper pad, and splash guards. I had considered waiting for the 2004's but got a deal ( I think )($29,700) and they had the exact one in stock I wanted so we went ahead and bought it. So far, I've only put 600 miles on her, but absolutely love the way it drives and handles compared to our other new car, a 2003 Isuzu Axiom XS bought the day after the Murano.

So, thanks to everyone on the site for the information I have gotten so far and I look forward to more. My first project is figuring out how and where to have satellite radio installed. Do they do this at the dealers? I know there is no retrofit for the 03's, so I may just check everywhere.

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
welcome adrew..........

wise choice (the MO that is)... i testdrove the axiom...... (better than my trooper, bay far!!, but not what i was after)

theres is alot of info to be found on the satelite issue....

start here and then c'mon back.....

esemes

ps- the factory head unit can (and does) run the XM receiver.... its jus that you havta buy the infititi g35 kit to make it happen....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks for the sat information. I just glanced at it and will look at in in more details later, but have to tell you I am not technical at all, so this will probably have to be a job left up to a professional somewhere.

I agree with you about the Axiom although it's a beautiful truck, in my opinion, and a great, great deal $29,000 sticker, we paid $22,300 (I know, I know it won't have any resale). It has great cargo room and since we both needed and wanted SUV's, it was nice to get two so different. Although, the MO is mine- all mine!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts