Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Picked up my new MO day before yesterday after considering Grand Cherokees, 4 Runners, Explorers etc.. Went out the very next day and bought the tubular bumper guard for it, hehe. Have put about 175 miles on it so far and I think this is a really neat machine! Sheer silver with charcoal leather inside, SE AWD, sunroof, LOADED. Traded a Mustang GT and I didn't want to give up that sports car feel, but still needed a good all weather vehicle (am moving to Seattle area in two weeks). I love the way my MO handles, very tight on the road, only thing I miss about the Mustang is the rumble from the exhaust.
I am still trying to figure out the climate controls however, and I was hoping someone on here could give me a simplified explaination. The owners manual seems kind of vague and I don't understand why the A/C switch keeps coming on or why the outside air recirculation comes on when I turn the system off. Thanks for any help and I'll probably be spending some time on this site!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Welcome to the site! I did the same thing. Traded in an 02 GT for a MO. The MO is so much fun in the snow. Sure footed and easy to get around.

There are several posts about the AC. Being that its late I cant really remember the reason. The only thing you have to know is set it to AUTO, adjust the temp to what you want and drive! ENJOY!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Congrats.

Best of luck Barak with your purchase. I have only been on this site since sometime in early January.
First I'm glad you did not buy the Jeep that you mentioned above. I just traded my 97 Grand Cherokee in for the Mo on DEC 28. The jeep has no resale value at all. It is plagued with mechanical problems and it rides and sound like a truck. Be glad you did not go that route.
I'm going to see if someone replies to your climate control question.
I too am baffled by the AUTO button turning on the AC. As of now still trying to figure it out. For now we just put on the fan and set the desired temp. We find the dual control useful as I'm at 68F and my wife is at 80F.
The folks on this site are super friendly, I'm sure someone will sign on today and answer your question.
Bob

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts