Nissan Murano Forum banner

new to the board

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  j a y 
#1 ·
hello everyone.. i am just introducing myself.. i just recently got me a 2004 Glacier Pearl SL AWD with everything but the nav. i traded in my 2002 nissan sentra spec v and do not miss it at all.. seems like there is a good bunch of people on this board.. im glad to have stumbled in here by accident haha.. ok thats about it.. :D

#2 ·
Welcome Jay, it has been quite a while to see

someone that has this ==> POST: 1
:D

Anyway, the forum is very helpful.
also try www.freshalloy.com. It is not as informative as this forum, but it is a good reading.

#6 ·
Greetings and welcome to the board. We are here to answer any questions you may have.

#9 ·
Welcome aboard! Yeah, the Murano in it's various flavours is a great vehicle in spite of some of the hiccups some have had. (And someone, please, name a vehicle that's flawless and I'll go buy it next...)

I just came back from the office and in spite of the fact I've had mine since January '03 I still ended up taking the very long way home, just so I could enjoy driving it. It still makes me smile an awful lot, even though the intial permagrin has worn off. (and the associated sore muscles in your face, which I'm sure you know about!)

Fabulous group of people here. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time! When you're not enjoying your MO, of course!:D

#10 ·
jaak said:
Welcome aboard! Yeah, the Murano in it's various flavours is a great vehicle in spite of some of the hiccups some have had. (And someone, please, name a vehicle that's flawless and I'll go buy it next...)

I just came back from the office and in spite of the fact I've had mine since January '03 I still ended up taking the very long way home, just so I could enjoy driving it. It still makes me smile an awful lot, even though the intial permagrin has worn off. (and the associated sore muscles in your face, which I'm sure you know about!)

Fabulous group of people here. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time! When you're not enjoying your MO, of course!:D
haha i couldnt have put it in better words !!!

#13 ·
exit 47 off 287. I am near Parsippany, Boonton, morristown, etc. right along the Passaic River. Perhaps we could do an all Mo drive. I believe Sw1tched isn't too far either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.