Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone. I've never owned a Nissan before, much less a Murano. I've been a Mazda guy for years. Long story short...my wife had a 2018 Nissan Murano SL and wanted a bigger family car, so we traded in my 2016 Mazda CX-5 for her to get a 2020 Chrysler Pacifica van and I took her Murano. We could have traded in the Murano instead (both vehicles were paid off), but I really wanted the Murano because I love the styling, it's a bit roomier than my CX-5 and it has some nice features that my CX-5 didn't have, like a power liftgate, front camera, side cameras, and that 360 degree view thing (not sure what it's called). We've only had a couple of minor issues with it since we got it last year and the mileage is still relatively low at 56K. Now that I'm the primary driver, it won't get as much mileage on it since my work commute is much shorter than my wife's. All in all, I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'm getting the front windows tinted today. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought my Murano with 87.000 miles in Canada and brought it with me to Prague Czech republic, unfortunately my 2015 Murano is only 3.5 L car -fully loaded Platinum. now at 107.000 kliks, car runs like dream, in Local traffic dominated by mostly midge European cars - Murano is size of big 500 series MB ci Audi, I do have problem to park it on street, which resulted in few scrapes, but thanks to quality Muranos exterier, most of fender damage can by repaired simply by pushing dent out... beside it is city car, so what.

consumption in city driving is horrendous from "low 24l/km up to 60l/km but normal higway driving dips down to 7-8/km. which is comparable to midsize VW 4 bangers.

car is so far reliable, only hope that tranny- which is usually target of whining by local audience will last me at least till winter when I will have send me remanufactured one, for car is thanks to its great design still very in.

Now my Murano is here still eyecatcher, what thrills me a lot is reaction of local motoristic publicwhen 88 old geezer slowly crawls out my Murano Platinum...

hi to all, and stick to your Muranos, it is a visionary car

frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts