Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 06 Amazon Green Honda Pilot EXL 4wd with nav. Wife still has the murano. I will put up comparisons as soon as i drive the vehicle enough to compare them. So far the interior in the Pilot is much nicer IMO. But the Murano handles better around corners and it has bigger wheels 18 vs. 16. Will have to see how Gas milage compares and overall comfort. I love the navigation and the voice control for the radio, nav and heating. I will also post pics as soon as i wash my wife's car of them side by side.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Congratulations on your pilot.... It is not a MO but I guess it will have to do.....:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats. I looked at an EX-L 4WD myself before buying the MO, but I just couldn't get past the column shifter, ricey tail lamps, and odd controls placement like the sunroof switch on the console to the left of the steering wheel. And the fact that I couldn't get a black interior didn't help any. :rolleyes:

Good vehicle otherwise though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
came from an acura, and the only thing i miss is the navigation. i love the navigation system that honda uses... the touch screen, voice activation, and size made it what i thought the best in any class.

i do like the bird's eye view in the nissan one, but the joystick is a pain in the a*s to navigate... and not being able to enter addresses on the go is kind of a hindrance. i know there are ways to disable this safety feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts