Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Chime in with your thoughts, this is a step backwards. Seems older and less friendly.
While I can't speak about the functionality, as I've yet to use the search function, etc., I like the layout better. Reading "new posts" amounted to looking at a small sidebar on the old site. Now, we get a full page (if you use a blocker to erase the crap on the right-hand side). Another thing that I didn't like on the old site was the lack of popup preview of threads on the subject header. Saves a lot of clicking.

·
Registered
252 Posts
There's always an adjustment and learning period for stuff like this... I grumbled to myself too at first!

But as I learned how to do things I had been previous been able to do on the old site, I grumbled...less.

The first thing I missed was the listing of actives topics the old site had. But I found that clicking on the bent arrow (top, upper right), then Popular, got me just what I was looking for.

At first I thought search was broken... Then I noticed that it defaults to "Most Relevant", clicking on "Most recent" got me search list I wanted. It would be nice to be able to save this as my default setting...

The only thing I REALLY miss now is to be able to search a particular forum to cut down on the noise. Does anyone know how to search a specif forum?

I like that it no longer has a 100KB limit for attachments, yeah!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts