Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after 10 weeks of waiting, got my new wheels and tires for the MO.

Wheels - Twenty Inches Strong - TIS03 20x8.5
Tires - Nitto NT420S - 265/50R-20

Thanks metalaxe for the tire recommendation. I'm kinda glad I had to wait on the wheels, 'cause that meant I was able to order these new Nittos.

:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Profile shot...

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Close up on the wheel.

Just over 50 miles so far, and they are feeling great! The ride is SO much smoother than the OEM tires (ended up getting 37k out of those).
Lil' Bit

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
damn that's bling blingin right there. can you say PIMP hahhaa. those look sweet dude. i'm just wondering, how come 265's look really wide on some cars and skinny on others?? i saw a bimmer with 265's yesterday and they look much wider than the tires you have. i don't get it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure why they look different on different vehicles. All I know is that when I saw the wheels stacked up before they were mounted they looked huge! On the car though they don't seem as large...

Anyway... Oh, and a 'dudette' here! All the guys at Discount Tire were so impressed. I kept getting, who picked those out for you. When I responded I had picked them out, they just grinned. :D

Lil' Bit

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's sure not a Lil' Bit a chrome......nice setup.

·
Registered
177 Posts
lilbit_cmm said:

Anyway... Oh, and a 'dudette' here! All the guys at Discount Tire were so impressed. I kept getting, who picked those out for you. When I responded I had picked them out, they just grinned. :D

I love to see a woman who knows what she wants...........nice ride!:blingblin

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
my bad about the "dude" thing

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks pretty sweet... nice choices all around. :29:

If you haven't already, maybe you could respond to my rim size poll over in the Polls forum. So far the 20" and 22" crowd seems very underrepresented since only myself and one other have replied. But I know from checking out this forum that a lot more people have put on 20s and some others like me have even gone with 22s.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You're welcome for the recommendation. Glad you like the tires. The wheels look perfect on Midnight Blue. Good choice! What tire pressure are you running in the Nittos? Discount Tire treated us great, too. It's kind of like getting a new car having new wheels on. Take care

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi metalaxe.

34psi... That's what Discount Tire recommended too... Have you had any problems with the Nitto's? I'm having a bit of steering wheel vibration, so I'm gonna take her in for an alignment...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts