Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got some wheels for my murano about a month ago.
I've had the car now for about 6 months.

2004 Murano SL Polish Pewter
Everything except nav

20x8.5 A.Z.A. Z-8 Hyper Silver
275/45 Sumotumo Tires

I've been looking for months for rims, i wanted something clean and sophisticated, not too flashy, thought these would be perfect.

Also, check out the rails on top, i painted them silver, similar to what you see on the Infiniti FX's, they came out perfect.

And also, I use to have an audiobahn amp and 2 10" Kicker solobaric L7's but unfortunately, my murano got broken into about a week ago, they took my whole system.

·
4,601 Posts
Scwheet!

Love the wheels, but I'm rather partial to anything 5 spoke.

Nice Rack!:p

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
If you do not mind me asking, how did they break into your Murano?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well they broke my driver side passenger door window, and never opend any doors i would guess, and they took everything out of that window.

I was my girlfriend's house, a safe neighborhood was what i thought, but i guess no where's safe. =/

I suggest anyone who has a system to get an alarm, i'm getting a remote pager viper next week installed with remote start, i'll post details when i get it installed.

Eric L. said:
If you do not mind me asking, how did they break into your Murano?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
atxmatt said:
Well they broke my driver side passenger door window, and never opend any doors i would guess, and they took everything out of that window.

I was my girlfriend's house, a safe neighborhood was what i thought, but i guess no where's safe. =/

I suggest anyone who has a system to get an alarm, i'm getting a remote pager viper next week installed with remote start, i'll post details when i get it installed.

Seems like the thieves knew that if they unlocked any of the doors, the stock alarm would be set off. Must have been a contortionist who could sneak into the trunk area from the drivers seat. Best of luck with your alarm installation and hope you have some wheel locks for those new dubs.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
OK, two questions.

What the heck color is your murano?

The first set looks like Gold, the second set.......Platinum???

And how do you get 3 or 4 shots in one message? (Build 3-4 shots into one shot with some type of photo software?)

Really nice wheels. I mean REALLY nice.

But that brings one more question.....what is the load rating on those wheels?

Homer

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Nice wheels and Rails. :)

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
hfelknor said:
OK, two questions.

And how do you get 3 or 4 shots in one message? (Build 3-4 shots into one shot with some type of photo software?)

Really nice wheels. I mean REALLY nice.

But that brings one more question.....what is the load rating on those wheels?

Homer
Isn't it polished pewter? Or was that color cancelled in 04?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't get it by what you mean 3-4 shots on one message? Did you mean by post? you just copy and past the IMG code several times.

As for color, my car is Polish Pewter, the first set of pics were more gold because the color changes a lot depending on the sun. The first set was takin in daylight, kinda fast nothing fancy pics, then the 2nd set i took right before sunset, where the colors look more soft.

And yes i did paint the roof bars, hoping to be the first in the forum, just love the way they look on the FX35's. Would look better on my MO it mines was black in my opinion.

·
Registered
747 Posts
atxmatt

Nice Mods. Wheels are sweet and I like the racks. I am sure some on this forum are going to ask you what paint you used etc... so be prepared. If I had the roof racks I would be curious.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Those wheels are SWEET!:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
What a trip!

I have the same exact wheels on my Nismo. We have the same color Nismo as well.

However, I got the Hyper black wheels on 295 45 20's. I have a crap camera and used my cell phone so the image quality sucks.

You have good taste!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow dude, that's crazy. Excellent taste for sure!! hah, i wish these rims came in chrome though. =/

·
4,601 Posts
hfelknor said:
OK, two questions.

The Murano's the same colour, but the lighting is different, due to the time of day and location. The first has tan dirt that's reflecting it's colour off the Murano.

You can have as many pictures as you like, in a message, if you are linking from another site. You can only attach one picture at a time.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: +

atxmatt said:
More Pics (Better Quality)

That is one cool looking MO, love the colour and the wheels. Might even think about painting the rails.

I am going to ask the question, if you have it handy what is the colour code and description for the paint.

It looks silver rather then chrome.

.....aahh, come to think of it maybe silver rails would not look good on a copper coloured MO :confused:

·
Registered
470 Posts
budaflash said:
I personally think it looks clean without the chrome. Chrome is ok on some cars but sometimes it's just too much bling for me.
I agree. I like these wheels best of all the after market wheels I have seen posted on this forum. Clean and elegant without being gaudy.

·
4,601 Posts
I think it depends on the colour, what looks best. Black always looks good against the copper, as it gives it more impact and doesn't fight the colour. Yet other colours look better with the chrome to give it impact.

I think the silver on the roof rack ties in nicely with the aluminum of the wheels, on this colour. But I wouldn't do it on a copper Murano. I think the copper looks best with chrome wheels to link in with the door handles and grille.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts