Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, I finally pulled the trigger on a new set of wheels for the MO. Since the car is my wifes, and she's deployed right now, and our anniversary is on the 22nd, I figured I'd get her something to surprise her with upon her return. Anywho, on to the goodies.

The wheels, Rays G-Games Sidewinder 2 Piece 19x8's. They have a 30mm offset. Gunmetal centers with a polished lip. Match almost 99% to the Platnium color of the MO! I don't have the tires yet, but they should be here on Monday. Tires will be Pirelli Scorpion Assimetrico's. 255/50/19. Since the car already has TPMS, I went on the search for some TPMS sensors for the new wheels so I wouldn't pull them out of the stockers. eBay, here I come. I picked up a new set from an 05 G35 sedan, same part number as the 05 MO. Got them shipped for $35 bucks. :woot: So, here's some teaser pics for now.....

Hmm. Wonder what these are?

Getting sweet here!

AAAAHHHHHHH YEA! (disregard the blue wheel lip protector tape)

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Good luck.

I bought my wife a new fishing rod for her birthday once.

Only once.

Anniversaries are even more dangerous.

Homer

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first thing she said when she picked up her MO was that she wanted some Gunmetal wheels for it. I've spent the past 2 or 3 months trying to find just the RIGHT set. And these were it!

I'm pretty stoked to get these mounted and as soon as I do, I be sure to put up some more pics. :D

·
Registered
747 Posts
Ski Zero

Great looking wheels. One of the few people I have seen go with 19's. Most on this board have gone with 20's. Good luck and I cant wait to see the pictures when they're mounted on the Mo!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not one for huge wheels with little rubber bands for tires. I went through that with my Subaru when it was on race tires, never again. Too rough a ride. That, and I'm not one for chrome wheels. Personally, well, I just don't like it. :lol:

But I'm hoping to get these mounted sometime this week. Depends on when those TPMS sensors show up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts