Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm planning to get an '05 MO as soon as I can find a SL AWD with all options, tech., touring, dynamic, rear dvd, etc., etc. So far I can only find one's without the rear dvd. What do you guys and gals think? Should I just get one without it and get a aftermarket one since it's cheaper anyway? Also, I'm curious about the wood trim that they will have later in '05. Anyway, I was considering the Lexus RX 330 but it cost about $10k more and less hp, also at NHTSA site, there are a lot of complaints about the tranny on that car..........:1:

·
Registered
74 Posts
WELCOME silverz50!!

Everyone has a different opinion on this. Personally, I'd add a majority of the things later (assuming the cash wasn't a problem to add things). Otherwise, financing might be an option just to make one payment and get it all added at once.

Its kind of neat to watch people add things to their MO, gives them something to look forward to, and become more attached to our babies.

Not sure how soon you are looking, but from what others are saying, it's a little difficult to find 05s right now with ALL the bells and whistles... I don't know from experience, I went in looking for an 04 to save a few bucks.

I'm sure the 05's will start rolling in with everything, pretty quick.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Welcome!!! Maybe a call to Nissan North America would tell you color,detail etc. GRIP :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should I be concern about the alternator on the MO? I've seen the long list of people having problems with it and some had it failed 3 times :mad: How about the CVT? Another problem? :confused:

·
5,100 Posts
I think 05's are good to MO, I love the CVT and the MO, so I should have not posted, if you are looking for negatives. GRIP :D

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
GripperDon said:
I think 05's are good to MO, I love the CVT and the M), so I should have not posted, if you are looking for negatives. GRIP :D
With less than 1k miles on your MO you don't drive it, you just admire it! I think I even read in one of your posts that you take your SLK off road instead of the MO so the underside would not get dirty. Now that is love!

·
5,100 Posts
My wife (Grippee) should have it so good! GRIP :D PS still not done back to the garage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts