Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I know, I know, pull over
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an '03 Murano a few weeks back. I've always been a Chevy guy, my wife's had an '02 Altima, and just got an '05 Maxima. I'm a long-time car/truck "fanactic" and I'm ready to start customizing my MO. So far, I've debadged it, de-pinstriped it, installed some Silverstar bulbs, added a "Murano" logo to the third brake light, tinted the windows and brow, and added a K&N drop-in (until they come out with a FIPK). I can't stand the grille on the MO, so that'll go soon, and the 22"s will be on their way...

Oh, and just to let you know what to expect from me, here's a pic of my Blazer...

·
Registered
37 Posts
welcome jace!
nice choice of a car, nissan murano is the nicest looking car on the road now.
i am looking forward to seeing what you are going to do to the car.

btw, this forum is the best thing for a nissan murano owner, or simply for a person looking for purchasing a MO.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Hey Jace, Welcome to the most awesome Murano site on the net.
I also have an 02 Altima with the Mo 3.5 engine. I love this engine!The Altima just turned 40K today and I have never had the car to the Dealer for any warranty work.
You picked 2 winners. Good luck and have fun with the people on this site. They are good people with good info and they are always willing to share.
PS. The grill grows on you. I like it.
Bob1:)

·
Registered
777 Posts
jace - welcome to the club. Your Sheer Silver is lookin good.
I'll let you in on a little known secret, the SS's are a little faster! :D

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
Welcome! You just join a great internet/Mo community. A lot of members will be will help you with your projects (customizing Mo)Enjoy.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts