Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya folks,

Just an hour ago, I pulled the trigger on a '04 Murano SE AWD in Polished Pewter. Since I did this transaction online through Carsdirect.com, I'll be seeing the dealer for the first and (hopefully) only time on Monday or Tuesday. I've been lurking here a while so I figure I finally join the crew and say hello! :7: I can't wait to pick her up! :2:

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Hey George, welcome to the club..

Post a pic when you get her, will you?

I bought my murano around the same month as you last year. When the new model year is coming out, i decided to bought an 03, when the 04 is going to be ordered by the dealer, hoping that dealer will give significant discount..Is this your motive as well getting the 04 instead of the 05?

In anyway, last time i heard there is no significant change to 05 either. The murano is selling well, nissan dont bother to change anything seems.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome

Welcome!

I hope you are going to enjoy the forum. I think it is developing nicely. I have only been on board for less than a month and enjoing it very much.:2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes! :7: I can definitely see myself driving the Murano a lot! Sounds sappy, but I've been researching it ever since my brother got it as a loaner back when he had his BMW in for service, and that was over a month ago! I just loves the lines on it, the curves. I'm a bit indifferent about the grill though. Looking forward to spending lots of quality time on this board, learning from you fine folks! :cool:

P.S. If you folks ever have questions about Corvettes and stuff, let me know. I'll try my best to find out for ya, I tinker around my '86 a lot and I also frequent the corvetteforum.com.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome coolMo04, you can get your Mo-JO working on this board.
I declare this the friendliest board on the net. Someone always there with a bin there and done that answer. Ask a question and you get detailed answers with photos that would spin your dealers head in a circle.
Good luck with the purchase.
04-SL-Polished Pewter.
Bob1

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
ditto

and each time you look at her you will smile....and smile....and smile

welcome
:D

·
4,601 Posts
Hey George, welcome to the forum... Every time I look at a C4 'vette, one question comes to mind... How am I going to get her to agree to me buying one of these!

Right now, we're planning two bathroom remodels. After that, a C4's my target as a play car. You can't beat them right now, as a good one will give you most of your money back, if you decide to sell it.

I've asked a few 'vette owners about their cars. They often tell me they like the looks of mine too...:D You'll love it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts