Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say HI to everyone. I'm a newbie who has been lurking here about 2 months now...and I got activated today! :)

I finally jumped in and bought my brand new MO last week!

It's a very cool 04 leftover - and I'm looking forward to adding some stuff (iPod interface for SURE! lol).

I got her at Nissan of Drexel Hill, west of Philly. So far, they've been great. But I know we are certainly still on the honeymoon cruise! lol

Well, anyroad, once again I just wanted to say HI...and thanks to all for everything I've learned to date.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club. Enjoy the ride!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Congratulations, Don

·
Registered
103 Posts
I new as well....welcome! We are also in the "honeymoon phase" of our MO. We are heading to S. Florida for vacation on Friday so I'll really get to fell her out.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hey there rbsmo04. Wadaya mean leftover 04. That was simply an unsold MO! If you have been lurking around you can see what great site we have over here. No one will be flaming anyone or saying hey newbie, we talked about that 6 months ago. Each time you have a question, 5 or 6 very courteous people answer you and treat with you respect. After all, we are a cut above the rest, we are MO owners!!!
Good luck with the new puppy.
Bob1
04-Polished Pewter with new optional brake squeal.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats RBS and jpalm

... you will enjoy your new MOs. Congrats & Welcome!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Whoops, don't want to forget to sy Welcome to jpalm also! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts