Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 03 Bordeux (I call it Root Beer) last week. I LOVE THIS RIDE. I'm a bit of a car nut and tend to get a new vehicle every 1-2 years. After driving a Lexus ES300 for the last 2 years, this is a sweet deal. Lexus really has no equal in my opinion, but the RX is as close as you can get in this type of ride and I just never could get into it. Too much like a minivan! My MO came with every available option that I know of, and I find myself still out in the garage every night playing with all the toys. The jury is still out in my opinion on the CVT, but I'm sure I'll warm to it as I get more seat time behind me.
I never buy new as I never keep the cars long enough to justify the huge, "drive off the lot" depreciation. As a 46 year young car nut and over 25 cars later, the only new cars I've ever bought were a Honda CRX and first year Mazda Miata, the MO is right up there with the best of them. I've owned everything from Porsche's to 300ZX to Toyota Previa's and everything in between, but never American (Except trucks).
This site is great and I love all the info. I'd love to stop the nag screen on the nav, but I guess I'll live with it for now. BTW - I'd love to find a nav system that can actually direct me to my house the quickest way. Every system including my Streetpilot, always tries to steer me via a route that is slower and includes stop signs at every intersection instead of the divided highway that runs parallel to the best route that lead to my steeet.
So anyway here's my Rootbeer MO. Let em know what you think and great site.
I'll be lurking.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah. I paid $25K for this with 23K miles.
Do you think that's a pretty good price?
I had to go to a dealer almost a 100 miles away to find this as it is.
I think it says something about how much people around here love their MO's. I looked for almost 6 months locally for a used one and in that time only 1 ever came on the market.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulations. I have only seen one MO in that color out here. But then again I don't see many MO's at all. I kind of like it that way. I got the Polished Pewter with Charcole leather and everything but the nav one month ago today.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Congrats in joingin the family of murano owners....

and yeah you are right, it is very difficult to find used murano with heavy loaded options like urs.

I saw some in ebay, but most of them have the touring package and stability package only....

My murano is bare bone ;). I paid $28K brand new including every fees and tax. So i guess your 25K for fully loaded used murano is a good deal still.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts