Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a base SL with the Cloth Caffe Latte color. My front 2 seats are beginning to get a little dingy! Really stinks because I love the color, just beckons to get dirty.

Does anyone know where I can purchase some "High-Quality" seat covers that will complement my interior??

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
One thing to think about is that a seat cover might interfere with the side air bag on the seat.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
There are two side airbags. One deploys from the seat (side airbags). The other deploys from the ceiling (side curtain airbags).

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
here is a good video about from where the seat air bag deploy ....

http://www.katzkin.com/SITE/VIDEO/katzkinweb.mpg

Eventhough it comes from an aftermarket leather seat cover manufacturer, the above video should give you an idea on how airbag deploy from 'inside' the seat. Katzkin retrofits *will* keep the air bag in your seat to function as OEM!

Katzkin a.k.a www.autoleather.com is, IMHO, one of the best aftermarket leather retrofit supplier you should go if you are thinking of replacing the cloth seat of yours.

I had my prev audi A4's cloth seat replaced to leather by them.
Excellent work and quality. Looks better than oem, especially if you go two tone color.

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
I installed sheepskin covers from MissSideless and solved both problems. Protection of the fabric and safety features unaltered. See for yourself...

Miss Sideless superb sheepskin covers

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sim,

Nice alternative covers! I just didn't want to spend 320 for a pair... Is that what it cost you for the Murano?

·
Registered
741 Posts
venams, I'm afraid so... :D

·
Registered
828 Posts
I have some Covercraft seat covers. Custom cut for the MO and are made of cotton.

I only use them on extended drives with my dogs. I don't like hr fit over leather, slides around too much.

They have cut outs for side air bags.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
which material did you get from them marlowe?? i have the caffe latte interior and the dirt is starting to show on the leather.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased the H3 Beige Velour which, looks like a seat cover. A fairly nice seat cover but a seat cover none the less. I am not too fond of the velour material but it comes pretty close to matching the leather color. It doesn’t look bad, just not great. It protects my seat fits well and doesn’t seem to slip around (so far). They have been on the car about 6 months.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts