Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I have my nishan murano 2012 and having problems with its beep sound while driving. I checked seat belts, car doors and everything which might cause such sound. These days I turned off the sensor while driving. The sound is long beep same as parking sensor sound but parking sensor sound beep once only if we about to hit any object. But the sound comes while driving is long beeeeeeeep which last for 1 min sometimes.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Hello everyone
I have my nishan murano 2012 and having problems with its beep sound while driving. I checked seat belts, car doors and everything which might cause such sound. These days I turned off the sensor while driving. The sound is long beep same as parking sensor sound but parking sensor sound beep once only if we about to hit any object. But the sound comes while driving is long beeeeeeeep which last for 1 min sometimes.
Please do not start multiple threads on the same problem.

Typically, when there's an audible warning sound there is also a visual warning on the dashboard display--do you see any lights/indicators on the dashboard at the same time you here this sound?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please do not start multiple threads on the same problem.

Typically, when there's an audible warning sound there is also a visual warning on the dashboard display--do you see any lights/indicators on the dashboard at the same time you here this sound?
No there is no lights or indicator on the dashboard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts