1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Replacement for murano, around 2008 maybe?

I like the body, i dont like the wheels.
I am a fan of Murano SL 5-spoke kindda wheels.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Actually looks cool. More cool pics. I saw this when I went to the dealership to buy my Murano. At first looking at the front side I thought it was probably a version of tight-lipped Murano rather than a laughing one.

Now I realize it's a totally new vehicle.

You know what's cool about this vehicle ? It can seat 6 passengers !!!

http://www.infinitinews.com/multimedia/concept2004/actic_small_crossover.shtml

Can't wait to test drive this vehicle.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I see cameras in place of side mirrors!

·
Registered
792 Posts
I like the wheels.

Pretty cool looking ride. I agree with waiting to see what changes between now and production - but they have a nice start. Being that it isn't GM they shouldn't screw it up too bad :)

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
In the picture gallery, what on earth is that remote control egg shaped thing? Is it really a remote control? Also, the Arctic better be really wide to comfortably sit 3 people across! I already think the Murano is kind of small for the crossover SUV category (it has the least usable interior room among Highlander/Pilot) do you really think there will be a market for an even smaller crossover? I guess is Nissan doesn't price it too high then it will be ok.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think the actic will probably be introduced as a Murano redesign sometime next year. It doesn't make sense for Nissan to have two similar looking crossovers in the Market.

·
Registered
487 Posts
The remote control is actually the keyfob, and is a repackaged Apple IPod MP3 player!

Wow.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
murano123 said:
I think the actic will probably be introduced as a Murano redesign sometime next year. It doesn't make sense for Nissan to have two similar looking crossovers in the Market.
I think its too early to redesign the Murano. And sadly, it appears that manufacturers cannot have too many SUV's in their lineup. Look at BMW's small X5, and the even smaller X3!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Doombringer said:
The remote control is actually the keyfob, and is a repackaged Apple IPod MP3 player!

Wow.
Now Nissan is using Apple technology! Argh!! I just got myself an anti-ipod, the iriver ihp120 so I can play mp3s in the murano. So far it has been absolutely excellent.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Actic

Looks like a no brainer for the 2007 Murano.. Nice design elements but the front loses its aggressive stance that the current model has.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'll take a set of those concept suction-cup tires! :2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts