Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! I need to change my ordinary back see reflect with a Gentex Auto Diminishing and I can't discover any establishment guidelines on the web. Any assist I with getting would be extremely valued. Much thanks to you, have a pleasant day!

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD
10 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Just installed the Nissan Bug Deflector.
Was very straight forward and easy to install.
Looks good. Could you post another pic sort of from the side - wanting to see how far back it goes on the hood? Thanks

·
Registered
643 Posts
Nice installation, but I used these things on my trucks back in the 80s, and besides looking cool with the frontend all blackened, bugs still splattered all over the place. Is that a strip of LED lights I'm seeing, or just some odd reflection?

Attached is a shot of my '03 MO taken last month. I remember when I first bought it people on forums were saying we should all get those stick-on stone guard films to protect the hood from getting damaged. That paint is original and has over 300,000 miles on it. The only damage it has is what Universal City Nissan in CA did in 2004, when they lifted MO too high on the rack with the bay door still opened.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts