Nissan Murano Forum banner

How satisfied are you with the service department at your Nissan dealership?

• I am completely satisfied. No complaints at all.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • I am somewhat satisfied. They did a good job but could do better.

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • I am somewhat unsatisfied. They did a poor job.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I am very unsatisfied. Would not recommend this dealer to others.

Votes: 5 16.1%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have joined this wonderful forum I have noticed a common thread when reading about Nissan customer support. In more cases than not, members speak very unfavorably of Nissan's service and support. It is rare to hear someone speak highly of the service they received at the dealership. So I figure let's capture some data and see just how good (or bad) Nissan service is perceived to be.

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I guess my vote goes to "somewhat satisfied" as I have not seen anything really bad that was unexpected......maybe because I don't expect much from them. Just once they forgot to use my syntetic oil, and another time they were rushing so did not "hear" what I wanted done, and another time...........

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
The problem is not that they did a poor job.
The problem is they did a poor job several different times.

Also, for a japanese car (Supposedly invincible - that's what you aficinados told me when I was driving domestic....) the car was assembled poorly.
They FORGOT to tighten the steering rack?
And they used substandard parts and pieces.
I'm on my THIRD CD player?

Homer

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Ditto

2 really sucked, dented my roof and zizzed 4 out of 5 lug nut holes with the impact wrench. The other time they left grease on my headliner.

3 were excellent, the last 3.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I feel fortunate that my dealership (Stadium Nissan) has given me outstanding service when it has been required.:2: :2:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Don't know.
But I do know That I wouldn't let the propoganda around here keep me from going DC.

But I will hold the MO until at least 2009.
It has been flawless now for better than 2 years.
I really like the car now.
Still don't think Nissan is a very good car company.

Hyundai builds some very good stuff.
They built some real junk early on (1990 Sonata), but that is history now.

Homer

·
Banned
13 Posts
Since I have joined this wonderful forum I have noticed a common thread when reading about Nissan customer support. In more cases than not, members speak very unfavorably of Nissan's service and support. It is rare to hear someone Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire speak highly of the service they received at the dealership. So I figure let's capture some data and see just how good (or bad) Nissan service is perceived to be.

-njjoe
In 1.8 years when my lease is up, I'm gonna go Hyundai.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts