Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also shown at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Show:

The RWD Nissan Foria. It looks like a cross between the previous gen Nissan Fuga/1st gen M45 and the modern Ford Thunderbird. The third door gives it a bit of RX-8 as well. The rear is sort of a cross between the current Infinit FX and even the BMW Z8, with the slight downward curvy slope of the 350ZX.

http://press.nissan-global.com/TOKYO_MOTOR_SHOW_2005/EN/index.html

Why doesn't Nissan sell cool cars like this????

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i dunno man the front looks cool but the side profile is week. looks like an upsized miata with 4 doors

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I don't like it and wouldn't buy it for 20K.
Looks more like a poor rendition of a 350Z sedan to me.
I don't believe the world is clamoring for a 350Z sedan.

Homer

·
4,601 Posts
Every picture I looked at, I imagined it in a colour that didn't make my stomach turn and it actually isn't bad looking. I'd give it a 6-7 out of 10 if they sent back the paint and did it in black, silver, red, blue, but not that one! (Even my favorite Sunlit Copper, would be bad on that...)

It wouldn't win me over other vehicles. The back end sure screams Infiniti to me...

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Afraid if this was a poll it would be low go!

G.

·
4,601 Posts
So Grip, you wouldn't even give it a Foria out of Tenia?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh you people! :p

After being horrified at the Sylphy "concept" as the next Sentra, I just wanted to post some more creative (and less boring) designs from Nissan. Of course, creative does not = pretty. :D If Nissan keeps replacing their cars with boring models (like the Sylphy and Versa) the company might end up with a "late 90's" crisis again, leaving the company's future in doubt.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
I dont know guys...

Turn out that I like this Foria!

The exterior is beautiful. Looks like a hybrid of the new Miata and Crysler 300C. The grille and fronts are nice too. The color perhaps make it look funny. I photoshop it to be in black and it looks good. I can only imagine how good it will look in titanium silver or gun metal color.

Yet, the inside is too space age for me. I would love to see the interior to be less funky that the concept.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts