Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Canadian web site has a Front nose mask listed as an accesory but the US web site does not. Has anyone else noticed this or seen other differences? :cool:

·
Love to live w/ MO
419 Posts
well this is a really big debate.... i thought the only difference was km vs. miles in the dash,..... but hell no....

if u look the canadian SL can only be purchased in cloth interior, and no VDC no Nav etc..... if u need SL in leather, u cant get it....

that's something which annoyed me a lot... cuz when i went to the dealer prepared from a US website (i know it is my fault, i should have checked canadian site...but that much difference is just :eek: )

so anyways, he told me u can only get NAV and leather in SE models....
:mad:

same is the case with accessories.... one more thing which u might not find on the website is the front lower protector (protects your engine block from bugs... im not talking about hood deflector)
i dont know if u guys have seen that or not... but i can sure post the pic of that.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know there was an option on the 300ZX in Canada that included little squirters to squirt/clean the headlights. :1:

·
Love to live w/ MO
419 Posts
Just posted the picture of that fron grill protector

here
as you can see, it does help in keeping bugs out of the engine block

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
hasaan
I like ur hood deflector, I asked the curtin sheen dude at the nissan place here several times to get me a price on one of those....without any responce. (unitednissan.com)
grrrr

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I highly recommend the Weathertech Bug Deflector or the Colgan full bra if you are looking for those accessories.

The original Nissan one had some fitment problems and a lot of wind noise. It was revised to be more quiet, but there's no guarantee you will get a revised one if you order it.

The Canadian half bra only covers the leading edge of the hood. The Colgan bra also covers the bumper too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts