Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-

I posted some of the pages from the Nissan Japan Options Catalog in my Gallery. These are scans from the catalog I used to outfit my Murano.

Link -> http://www.nissanmurano.org/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2052&papass=&sort=1&size=

The options marked in marker are either on my vehicle or were considered. The only ones I had installed are the front fender cameras, 100V power and some additional options on the voice-activated navigation system with cell-phone integration.

My Murano is currently at the regional center having is options added and checked. It arrives at the dealer on Thursday for final inspection. They will drop off at my office at 10AM Friday.

Will post pics after delivery. If possible I can do a short video of the navigation or other options if anyone interested or explain how the navi works with the road system here.

The side and backup cameras on this car were added by Nissan Japan when they decided to sell the Murano here. It was felt that the size of the vehicle would intimidate some drivers if they could not see the left side clearly. The left side "blind spot" camera is located in the left side view mirror. The blind spot and backup cameras are standard.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Ferio

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Is that a black/dark colored front grill from Nissan? I would be very interested in getting that. If it is an option how much and how can I obtain that? I've by looking for that to replace the "chrome" grill on the MO. My MO is black and that would look great. :drool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonzo said:
Is that a black/dark colored front grill from Nissan? I would be very interested in getting that. If it is an option how much and how can I obtain that? I've by looking for that to replace the "chrome" grill on the MO. My MO is black and that would look great. :drool:
It is a matte grille and looks really nice.

There are also gold colored emblems on the same page.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ski Zero said:
Yeah! How much for that matte front grille?? :D
33,495 yen - or about $319 US dollars.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Murano_driver said:
Hey I like the fog lights. Is it different bulb? They look nice in blue.
Those are blue LED fog lights. On the same page are the LED license plate frames.

LED and Neon lighting is very popular here. If you look on the option pages you will see a picture of the interior. That is a multi-color interior llighting kit where you can sequence through the colors. The Harrier (Lexus RX-300) has the same option.

The auto shops here have an aisle that is usually just interior lighting and other gimmicks such as neon underbody kits and such. Then there are the fragrance dischargers for the air conditioners, negative ion kits... The list is endless.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Frio if I wanted to order that grill are you able to obtain it and ship it? Can you get a part number so perhaps I could order it here from the states?

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Ferio,

Now I feel jealous. I wish I could choose the light’s colors for the interior. How much they charging for those fog? If I will be able to get them, will I be able to just plug and play? Thanks for your help and all information.

P.S. I can not find the pictures of the interior you are referring to. Is it on some other tread???

·
I tracked my MO!
30 Posts
OMG ... I want the interior LED lighting kit ... how much does it cost?

-E

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
It is hard to see on the picture but it seems like there are 4 main colors amber, red, blue and green (correct me if I am wrong). So all US MO has yellow/orange kinda interior lights. I think the blue one (that’s the one I want) will look funny in my MO. What do you think? Also how much it cost? Of course if its possible to do-your-self installation. Also, how much for the blue fog lights along with the neon license plate? Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Wouldn't it be easy to do an interior lighting kit yourself? Just run some wire and tap into it with LEDs. Just a thought.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts